Thursday, March 6, 2008

What a day!

Today was one of those days. It seems that whenever everything begins to flow together turmoil is right around the corner. I was so pumped after last Wednesday night and everything at church was clicking then here comes this week. I couldn't FOCUS (how ironic since we are FOCUS) on my lesson. My mind was going over all the jargon I had been memorizing for my test. Sorry guys but I fall short too.

Then there is school. I fell like I did well on my test but for what?!? Big Deal I got an A. That used to be important to me, but now I feel like I am going through the motions to get a piece of paper. I want more than that. I want to be transformed by what I am learning, but I find the desire suppressed!

Then I get the news that my boss has screwed me over yet again. I bust my butt for her and she continues to allow people to suck her dry in return she screws me over. How I long to be in "full time" ministry. Yes I know it has its crappy days but at the end of the day I know I will finally feel satisfied. I long to be able to devote more time to my ministry. It could be so much more if I could only fully devote myself to it.