Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Bird Without Wings

I usually don't pay attention to politics. Honestly can't remember too many times that I was in a political conversation that really cared about. I am not saying they aren't important. I am not saying that there are not things I am passionate about that end up in the political arena. For the last month all I have heard about is this healthcare reform bill. Honestly I am sick of hearing bout it.

I have friends who identify themselves with the right, others the left. I have heard all the arguements. I DONT CARE. Be left, be right, be for it, be against it. Does it really matter?
. We as Christ followers have done a good job of diverting the attention away from us. I wonder how the story of the Good Samaritian would play out in America today.
Maybe it would be the church walking past the illegal alien because he didn't pay taxes, then the doctor walking by because of lack of insurance. Finally, the 18 year old person comes by and helps? Maybe we wouldn't have to worry about the Healthcare Bill if we lived like Jesus.