Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Long overdue!

It seems like forever since I have had time to write a little note. Life has been a blur lately. Last week was spring break for the family and it was a great week for all of us. I took a day off and went to Epcot again. They were having their Flower and Garden Festival. I tried to do my best not making everyone wait while I took countless pictures of flowers and crazy tourist. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and we took in a bunch of things we have always been in too much of a hurry to see.








It was a busy week because we also got a puppy. We got a teacup chihuahua. I know not the manliest dog but I am quite fond of her. I am looking forward to using her as a subject of my photography and who knows maybe you can purchase a calendar with her as the star someday!?!





Last Sunday I was allowed to do Children's Church. I know the thought of this makes most of you cringe but I love it. I can not wait until next time. I had already been able to get to know many of the kids. (I probably remember more of their names than the adults.) We had a really good time. I decided to do a lesson on the loaves and fishes miracle. I wanted them to see how important they are to the church and how they were so special to God that he used them in a huge way to perform this miracle. We had a really good time. During snack time I even taught them how to throw Ritz bits in the air and catch them in their mouths. (Sure that has been a hit with mom and dad.) This Sunday one of the boys came and sat with us during church. That made Sunday perfect.

I am in charge of VBS and have no idea what to expect. If it is anything like Sunday I can't wait. The week might be hectic and I may have a few sleepless nights worrying about making everything perfect but if I connect with one child all the problems will disappear.