Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tough day!

Ever had one of those days when you knew you should have stayed in bed? Today was that day for me. My work vehicle is still out of commission so I get the privilege of being chauffeured around by my bosses son. His driving sucks. I admit that their are few people I am comfortable riding with. I know not many people can drive as skillfully as myself but I don,t honestly think there has been a single time he hasn't nailed at least one curb while riding with him. Today was no exception. This doesn't occur when we are parking. Cointreau mu fair. We are driving and he nails it. Not brushes but totally violates the poor innocent concrete victim. Both front and rear tires take their turn rolling over the curb and the left rear barely avoids contact. There was a lot more to my ride of death but I will leave it at that.

God though intended on me ending the day on a high note. I am really trying to be "greener" and have always enjoyed nature and gardening. I decided to treat my untamed wilderness of a backyard to a long overdue pedicure. My son (who has held snakes big enough to eat him) found a rabbit in the backyard. We have a wild rabbit munchin on some gruubage,buddy! (Pauly Shore influence) It was great. the rabbit was a little freaked out but cool to watch.
I then noticed my much neglected pineapple plant has a baby pineapple growing from the center of it. I am hoping this fruit will mature and the rabbit avoids it leaving me a tasty snack.





Then the Lord gave me a beautiful sunset to enjoy. Thank you Lord!