Monday, August 4, 2008

Free Ride

I want to vomit! I am so sick of people thinking they deserve a free ride in life. People reading this will automatically assume I am talking about the poor but I am not. I learned a valuable lesson while working with the poor. Many of them are more unselfish than the average middle class suburbia family. I am referring to people who expect something because they ask for it. I am a Christian and have a need and you are a Christian and can meet that need so it is your spiritual duty to meet that need. BULL CRAP!!!! You are not owed a darn thing. First of all most of our needs are nothing more than selfish want. Many more times we live in a society that says if you want it you will get it. We have forgotten the concept of having to work for what we want. During Christ earthly ministry he walked around loving on people not with his American Express card in his wallet.