Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just passing by!


I have never been the most popular person in the world and have a good amount of people I would call friends but very few that I would say were "good" friends. Many times we pass through each others life and as time passes so do the days between our conversations. This is not a pre-planned move but life just happens. I hate how busy life keeps us sometimes. Between work, school, and church I get so occupied that I have no time to develop and maintain relationships. It takes all I have to nurture my relationship with my family.

I am trying to change that. Through media like facebook, twitter, and myspace it has become much easier to keep in touch. God has placed people around me that I want to have as lifelong friends. I want to continue to grow closer with these people. I enjoy when we laugh together, joke with each other, or have good conversations. I look forward to being amazed by what God will do in their futures. I anticipate conversations about how God is using us in various areas.

I may not ever win a popularity contest but I have some of the coolest people anywhere in my life!

Quality not quantity!