Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's gonna be a lovely day!

What a difference a few days can make! This week has been like a roller-coaster ride for me. I happen to enjoy thrill rides but I wouldn't mind a break every now and then. I am currently studying the book of James and I am learning to find joy through trials.

I look forward to bumping into the person from my previous post and telling them I love them. Yea, I a hurt BUT i have forgiven them. They have not asked for it and probably do not even know that I know they did it. Doesn't matter. I am striving to learn to love unconditionally so God has placed this person in my life to be loved. It is my jagged little pill to swallow. It stings all the way down but because Christ loved me I can learn to love. After all, how many times could He have called me a backstabber?